Mind the Gap is an international research project inspired by the creativity and resourcefulness of arts education professionals during the COVID-19 crisis.
Led by an international consortium of arts institutions, Mind the Gap aims to define best practices for online outreach, provide educators with tools for working digitally and ultimately, improve access to the participatory arts for all.
Partners in the project are:
- RESEO – European Network for Opera, Music and Dance Education (Belgium) – project coordinator
- Materahub (Italy)
- The Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (Norway)
- Garsington Opera (United Kingdom)
- Les Clés de l’écoute (France)
- Irish National Opera (Ireland)
Learn more about the project at the Mind the Gap project website.